#1231: "How did I get here" error in test suite mechanism ----------------------+----------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: Keywords: | ----------------------+----------------------------------------------------- I see several error such as the one below reported by Cactus. The error is the line that begins with "ERROR".
Test Hydro_InitExcision: x_flip_pugh_eno "1D shocktube, RK2, Marquina, ENO, Ideal Gas, x-Excision"
Issuing ln -fns . output-0000-active && mkdir -p SIMFACTORY && TESTSUITE_PARFILE=/scratch/jenkins/jobs/EinsteinToolkit/simulations/EinsteinToolkit_69189d49fa86945d70ba137f840efe1301b13c71_2/output-0000/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_InitExcision/test/x_flip_pugh_eno.par /scratch/jenkins/jobs/EinsteinToolkit/simulations/EinsteinToolkit_69189d49fa86945d70ba137f840efe1301b13c71_2/output-0000/SIMFACTORY/RunScript ERROR: How did I get here, maximum difference is 9.99999388850981e-12 and maximum value is 0 for h.t0.ah2.gp
BH_diagnostics.ah1.gp: differences below tolerance on 1 lines BH_diagnostics.ah2.gp: differences below tolerance on 1 lines h.t0.ah1.gp: differences below tolerance on 704 lines h.t0.ah2.gp: differences below tolerance on 731 lines sf_area[0].xg: differences below tolerance on 1 lines sf_min_radius[0].xg: differences below tolerance on 1 lines sf_radius[0]_2D.asc: differences below tolerance on 308 lines sf_radius[1]_2D.asc: differences below tolerance on 23 lines
Success: 55 files compared, 8 differ in the last digits