#2003: piraha_everywhere Zelmani stress test ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Reporter: rhaas | Owner: sbrandt Type: defect | Status: assigned Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: piraha ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
Comment (by knarf):
I guess this is getting it little bit too technical, but how would you handle something like {{{ "silliness\ follows \ here" to\ theextremeand "nothing \ gets better\ from here\ on" so\ why "am\ I doing \ this?" }}} By always adding an empty line in front, any error within this would register as happening on the last line, despite this being three strings and two tokens. One could argue that someone who actually would write this in all seriousness does not deserve better.
It would still mean two stages while parsing, but the first would be quite simple (replace "\(\r\n?|\n)" with "", and in those instances add a newline at the beginning of the current line, and concatenate with the following line - if I understood you correctly?)