#602: Problem with thorn EOS_Omni ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: Maxim Barkov | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: ET_2011_05 Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
Hello Maxim,
{{{ HDF5=yes }}} should no longer be used (in fact it should generate a warning). Though this should not give you the errors you see.
I would suggest doing a {{{make test1-realclean}}} to make sure everything is rebuild (the ExternalLibraries are a bit odd that way). You should then see some messages from HDF5 during the initial compilation phase (CST configure I believe is the technical term), which should end in something like {{{HDF5_LIBRARIES = hdf5 hdf5_fortran hdf5_cxx ...}}}. Otherwise I have had success by manually (really bad idea usually, but it worked) copying hdf5.mod into Cactus/configs/test1/scratch .
If it still fails after a realclean, would you mind attaching all output ie: {{{ make test1-realclean make test1-config options=~/.cactus/config &>test1.log make test1 >>test1.log 2>>test1.log }}}