#698: Kranc should output its directory and branch when it runs --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: reopened Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Kranc | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
I see what you mean, but I think it's a bit too much overhead for us. If something is changed in Kranc that affects ET thorns, we can create tickets for these thorns in the ET trac. To keep things simple and avoid extra work and possibly confusion, I would keep all Kranc issues in the Kranc tracker. We can have a link on the main ET TRAC page pointing to the Kranc tracker, and maybe a message which says this. The Ubuntu/Debian case is different, in that they need to handle their issues separately from upstream, and might have local patches etc. That is not the case here, since the ET does not repackage Kranc, but just includes it directly.