#827: merge bugfixes from Zelmani into main branch ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: Type: defect | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2012_05 Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by anonymous):
I think patches 0001 to 0009 and 0011 can be applied immediately. They fix a variety of bugs from incorrect treatment of a static atmosphere (for the magnetized case) to race conditions in the more recent implementation of constraint transport, among other minor bug fixes.
Patch 0010 needs a more careful inspection. Since this part of the code is still in development and not used in production, I would recommend to apply that patch tomorrow evening (to give us all a last chance to look at it) and if problems arise we fix it later. I don't think we can claim the GRMHD code is totally ready for production yet. So in this release we will only have a much improved version.