#1365: Kranc-generated thorns should be regenerated before the release ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2013_11 Component: Other | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
* There are no changes to McLachlan.
* In WeylScal4 and EinsteinExact, some comments are removed from schedule.ccl files, and the READS and WRITES statements are modified to have locations added (i.e. "WRITES: WeylScal4::Psi4r" becomes "WRITES: WeylScal4::Psi4r(Interior)"). There is also a small documentation modification to EinsteinExact that I don't understand. I think these changes are all minor enough to backport to the release branch. The benefit of having a clean correspondence between the version of Kranc and the code in my opinion outweighs the risk of breakage in this case.
* The Kranc examples were regenerated before the release, but after the release branch was created. The changes here are more substantial, but correspond to the changes which have been in McLachlan and WeylScal4 for a while. Given that, and the fact that the Kranc examples are not production-critical, it would also be nice to have these backported.
I have committed all the regenerated code to the trunk.