#563: Do not copy .svn directories for test suite -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: eschnett Type: defect | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
Filter.rules does not work right now since it currently (for whatever reason) only excludes _darcs and .hg (ie. not .git or .svn or CVS or even backup files [*~ or *#] it seems). I don't know the philosophy behind filter.rules and whether or not it would be a good source for the excluded pattern for the test suites. I would suspect not, since at least I for myself tend to to add the testsuites themselves to the excluded files since I don't want to copy them eg. to kraken all the time where I '''constantly''' run into the file '''number''' quota.
Is there an '''official''' policy on this?
Sure I can do the breakup of lines. I just wanted a minimal patch.