#427: Cannot update manifest to Mercurial version of Carpet ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: critical | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by eric9):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
Replying to [comment:2 eschnett]:
No, I never chose "anonymous", because the old url was never accessible
via anonymous checkout.
I'm not saying that you actually attempted an anonymous clone, just that you chose to use !URL instead of !AUTH_URL, which you would have to have done if you wanted to use the hg URL in your first snippet. For git and hg, !AUTH_URL and !URL is really a semantic difference; GetComponents treats them identically.
I did something to ~/.crl/users, but unfortunately don't remember what.
At the moment, the corresponding url is not in ~/.crl/users, and there is no N/A in there either. The checkout worked.
Glad it's working for you now. I'll go ahead and close the ticket :)