#232: GetComponents has a zero return code even when all components were not checked out ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Reporter: hinder | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Keywords: | ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ When I run GetComponents, I frequently run into what I can only assume are transient network errors of the following form:
Checking out module: CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D from repository: http://svn.cactuscode.org/arrangements/CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D/trunk into: ./arrangements svn: REPORT of '/arrangements/CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: connection was closed by server. (http://svn.cactuscode.org)
It used to be the case that GetComponents would return a nonzero exit code in this case so that my automated script can detect this and try again. Now GetComponents says:
163 components checked out. 0 components updated.
Unable to process CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D Unable to process EinsteinInitialData/Exact Unable to process EinsteinInitialData/TwoPunctures
Time Elapsed: 270 minutes, 51 seconds
and returns a zero exit code. This is preventing nightly build and test from running.
I am using the version of GetComponents from http://svn.cactuscode.org/Utilities/trunk/Scripts/GetComponents