#388: handling of OMP continuation lines in f_file_processor.pl ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Reporter: rhaas | Owner: rhaas Type: defect | Status: review Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
Very good. Thank you. I'd love to apply it myself, but I do not have commit rights to the Cactus repository (https://svn.cactuscode.org/flesh/trunk) it seems. Below is my intended commit message (for the v2 version of the patch!). If someone with commit rights would want to apply it. {{{ OpenMP requires continuation lines in Fortran 90 (and possibly Fortran 77 as well though I have not checked that) to start with the OMP sentinel (https://computing.llnl.gov/tutorials/openMP/#Directives).
This patch ensures that a sentinel OMP or HPF is repeated when a line starting with that sentinel is broken to limit its length to 132 characters.
It also adds a case-insensitive flag to the check for "!" like comments and adds extra backslashes to the standard_comments regex to properly match $OMP after all metacharacters have been handled.
Tested with LoopControl's Fortran interface on gcc 4.5,Intel 11.1 and PGI. }}}