#949: RotatingSymmetry90: abort when evaluating tensor type for Weyl scalars ----------------------+----------------------------------------------------- Reporter: bmundim | Owner: Type: defect | Status: reopened Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: RotatingSymmetry90 ----------------------+----------------------------------------------------- Changes (by tbode):
* keywords: RotatingSymmetry90 Weyl scalars => RotatingSymmetry90 * resolution: invalid => * status: closed => reopened * component: EinsteinToolkit thorn => Cactus
Comment:
This is a duplicate of #884, which I will now close as this thread has more content. While it may not be of use to you in your specific parameter file and project, this is not strictly invalid. WeylScal4 calculates Weyl scalars besides Psi4, which may be of interest to those studying systems for which RotatingSymmetry90 is applicable. Regardless, a symmetry thorn should support all tensortypealiases available. I am reopening, but downgrading to minor as I expect this won't be of interest to many and it does abort with a helpful error. I'll get around to it when I can.