#122: Code documentation --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: mthomas Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Comment (by eschnett):
This Makefile does not seem to work for me. When I cd into the doc directory and call make, I first see the output
wrote archive.html wrote archive.petashare.html wrote archive.uberftp.html wrote libutil.html wrote pyini.html wrote restartlib.html wrote sim-build.html wrote sim-info.html wrote sim-manage.html wrote sim-sync.html wrote sim-util.html
and them simfactory says
Usage: sim [args] command
and prints its help desk. After this, the output continues
pydoc: error: no such option: -w problem in sim - <type 'exceptions.SystemExit'>: 2 wrote simarchive.html wrote simdb.html wrote simdt.html wrote simenv.html wrote simlib.html no Python documentation found for 'simlog' wrote simopts.html wrote simproperties.html wrote simremote.html wrote simrestart.html wrote simsubs.html
I have two versions of pydoc installed. By default, the one in /opt/local/bin is used. Its help text says that it does support the -w option.