#258: Add support for Datura to the Python version --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: mthomas Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: critical | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Comment (by Barry Wardell <barry.wardell@…>):
I have had this on my local machine for quite a while but did not commit it yet because I couldn't fully test due to other unrelated issues in PySim. I have now committed this. I have tested that compiling and job submission works. Jobs are not currently running on Datura so I haven't been able to test that.
Note that --remote does not work yet. You must log in to Damiana and use ' --machine Datura' in all commands. The problem is that there is only one head node shared between Damiana and Datura so their aliaspattern is the same and SimFactory can't identify which machine it is on. One solution would be for --remote to add the --machine argument to all commands. Using '--remote datura --machine datura' doesn't work as --machine in this context tells SimFactory about the local machine it's running on.