#2039: Meudon_Bin_NS update ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: knarf | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: reopened Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: parma ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by knarf):
At least give us a day to check the trivial changes before you commit
them.
Ok. All I did was replacing CCTK_VInfo with CCTK_VError.
what about the issue that right now there are two checks for the input
files existing in the thorn.
What about it? I don't think checking twice is a problem. LORENE should contain a check, as it might be also used by other thorns than Meudon_Bin_NS. On the other hand, having a check in Meudon_Bin_NS allows for a better error message, since here you know which thorn actually caused the problem. This isn't critical for performance, and shouldn't fail in cases the others would not fail. Do you see a problem with checking twice?
it would be good to add a comment to the commit message explaining
I intend to do this in the release notes. The reason being that I don't think it would be visible enough in a commit message. Anyway - commit messages cannot be changed.
how is now handling the case of a hot eos
The explicit '4' as eos index was replaced by a check for storage of temperature and Y_e, and I call EOS_Omni_press accordingly. (I thought we discussed this change already.) There is a parameter to specify whether to take eps either from Lorene data, or to recalculate it, and depending on that key_temp is set to 0 or 1.