#816: include SphericalHarmonicReconASCII from incoming in PITTNULLCode ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: confirmed Priority: minor | Milestone: ET_2014_11 Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by hinder):
* priority: optional => minor * status: new => confirmed * milestone: => ET_2014_11
Comment:
Bela has an enhancement to this thorn and would like to commit it. The current status is that this thorn lives at https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/incoming/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicRecon... but apparently has not been included in the toolkit due to a desire to clean up the code. For convenience, I think this should be imported into the main PittNullCode repository. I have created a git svn clone of the SVN repository, and imported this (as a subtree merge) into a new branch "sphericalharmonicrecongen" of the BitBucket PittNullCode repository. I have not applied the username mappings or attempted any other complicated cleanup of the branch. It would be good if someone could tidy up the code on this branch, get it reviewed, and hopefully into the next release, as it has been sitting in incoming for a very long time.