#2192: schedule.ccl SYNC allows for [timelevels] suffixes -------------------------+--------------------------------- Reporter: zachetie@… | Owner: Steven R. Brandt Type: defect | Status: assigned Priority: unset | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: piraha -------------------------+---------------------------------
Comment (by Roland Haas):
'?' is the correct modifier I agree. I had not noticed the comment already in the code about whether '?' or '*' should be used.
I would say that when in doubt then I would start by consulting the appendices of the UserGuide which define the grammar of the ccl file and first try adhering that them. If that fails to compile the ET then either the ET has a bug (and needs fixing) or the grammar in the appendices (and in the peg files) needs to be updated b/c there was a documentation bug.
Looking at your proposed change, I think also eg for the storage keyword one should use uname since storage is also controlled group-wide and not variable per variable.