#1307: Support/Evaluate expressions also in default values within param.ccl (e.g. $parfile) -----------------------+---------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: knarf@… Type: defect | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: ET_2013_11 Component: Other | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Comment (by sbrandt):
Adding parameter to the name did occur to me after posting this :) , and yes it does require the user to call free().
I'm not sure that the scheduler needs this, as it can take equations and directly from the CCL file and insert them into C code. I have included CCTK_EvaluateParamExpr available on the Piraha branch.
If you are interested, I have been working on the Piraha interface a bit in general. In the Piraha branch (https://svn.cactuscode.org/flesh/branches/piraha_schedule) there's a file called Piraha.html which shows, side by side, how to use Piraha in C++, C, and Java. Basically, if you know regex's, it shouldn't be too hard to concoct grammars and parse them.