#1429: Assertion error when using "eval" & new UIUC speedup in TwoPunctures ---------------------------------------+------------------------------------ Reporter: bernard.j.kelly@… | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2013_11 Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: TwoPunctures, malloc ---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Comment (by bernard.j.kelly@…):
Hi Erik. I just tried your patch from comment:7, but alas! --- same assertion error as before.
Roland, I just tried your standalone test code from comment:6. It compiled & ran OK on the master node I compile on, though there were warnings. Here's my compilation line, which matches my standard CC config options for ET:
{{{ icc -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -g -O3 -openmp -o d3tensor_TEST.exe d3tensor.c }}}
The warning messages are as follows (they're short enough not to require an attachment, I think), though they look pretty superficial:
{{{ d3tensor.c(24): warning #181: argument is incompatible with corresponding format string conversion printf("d3tensor: %d %d %d\n",nrh,nch,ndh); ^
d3tensor.c(24): warning #181: argument is incompatible with corresponding format string conversion printf("d3tensor: %d %d %d\n",nrh,nch,ndh); ^
d3tensor.c(24): warning #181: argument is incompatible with corresponding format string conversion printf("d3tensor: %d %d %d\n",nrh,nch,ndh); ^
d3tensor.c(27): warning #556: a value of type "double ***" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void ***" a = retval; ^
d3tensor.c(32): warning #556: a value of type "double **" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void **" b = retval[0]; ^
d3tensor.c(81): warning #181: argument is incompatible with corresponding format string conversion i, i/(nch-ncl+1), i%(nch-ncl+1)); ^
d3tensor.c(81): warning #181: argument is incompatible with corresponding format string conversion i, i/(nch-ncl+1), i%(nch-ncl+1)); }}}