#563: Do not copy .svn directories for test suite -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: eschnett Type: defect | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
Comment (by eschnett):
For the moment, just apply the patch. The code cleanup can come later.
If Kraken doesn't provide sufficient disk space to hold the source tree, then we should maybe officially request more disk space (or more files) for Cactus users. I have done this for myself on a few occasion (mostly successfully). On other systems, I keep the source tree outside of my home, e.g. in a project directory.
I think it is very important to have the test suites available on all systems. Otherwise, we cannot run the test suites there. I am worried if test suites are viewed as baggage. How many files are source files, and how many are test suite output?