#2003: piraha_everywhere Zelmani stress test ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Reporter: rhaas | Owner: sbrandt Type: defect | Status: assigned Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: piraha ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
Replying to [comment:8 sbrandt]:
I have a fix in the branch "fix_error_messages" in the flesh that makes
reporting of syntax errors, etc. more uniform. Please let me know what you think.
Doesn't CST_fatal already exist in CSTutils.pl and thus one should require CSTutils then use it from there rather than re-implement or copy it (with a new author tag to boot :-) )?
Otherwise, yes this goes into the direction I had in mind. thank you. There is still instances of confess present (eg in line 218 of lib/sbin/ScheduleParser.pl).
Note that some of the parfiles that I had attached contain constructs that should parse but hat didn't at that time (eg one fails since apparently there is a tab after the word "Fortran" in the LANG tag used).