#2022: thorn guide on et website links to pdf pages --------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: knarf Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit website | Version: development version Resolution: fixed | Keywords: --------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
Thank you Frank, Ian, Barry. I am re-opening to have the conversation in life ticket and not a closed one so that it shows up as a changed ticket.
Using the auto-generated one seems like a good idea. Comments on the current list of thorn guides (http://einsteintoolkit.org/documentation/ThornGuide.php yes its a php link):
* the are errors in the HTML: the closing </li> tag is missing * the layout looks quite strange to me with lots of empty space, see eg the attached screenshot. I don't know if his is "new" or was already the case for the old website (cannot check since I don't have a php enable web-server at hand).
[[Image(https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/raw- attachment/ticket/2022/183540.png, 100%)]] [[Image(https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/raw- attachment/ticket/2022/183544.png, 100%)]]