#1505: remove the MoL number of variables accumulators ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: reviewed_ok Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: MoL ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
I had to read through the patches myself to see what is going on. mol.patch looks like Steve's original patch from #1435. It was not actually up for review, sorry.
Is it possible to add a way to remove attachments to trac?
Patch 03: Reasons for renaming were that MoL uses LinearCombination but it does not provide it. The modified MoL needs a different functionality than what is provided by LinearCombination hence it uses a different function LinearCombination2 which it also does not provide. If we are happy changing LinearCombination's interface without having to go through the deprecate-announce-remove cycle of two ET releases then I am fine modifying its interface. I'd deprecate the parameter and remove two releases from now.