#907: TRAC: allow to create a ticket with review state -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: bmundim | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: TRAC -----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Comment (by knarf):
I don't think either of the two are possible without seriously hacking in trac itself. I am quite sure about the first (because this is not the first time I get this request, and because people of other projects also requested this) - and I think it's the same with the second.
There are plugins that allow to change the initial state, but they all rely on not changing the actual user interface (like they change the default initial state, or they only change it to 'assigned' if you add an owner). However, none of them actually adds an option for the ticket creation dialog to set the initial state. I don't say it is not possible - it is quite likely that it is (it's open source and python), but I don't think it is worth the time that a person probably will spend on it. Maybe something for a CS undergraduate project?