#1395: GetComponents has trouble using svn in parallel at the Perimeter institute ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: reopened Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* status: reviewed_ok => reopened * priority: blocker => minor * version: ET_2013_05 => development version * milestone: ET_2013_05 => * keywords: ET_2013_05 =>
Old description:
I receive svn errors when I use {{{ /GetComponents --parallel https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2013_05/einsteintoolkit... }}} for the initial checkout, as described in the tutorial. Things work without the --parallel option. This is a blocker since it affects the tutorial.
New description:
I receive svn errors when I use {{{ /GetComponents --parallel https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2013_05/einsteintoolkit... }}} for the initial checkout, as described in the tutorial. Things work without the --parallel option.
--
Comment:
Ok, changing this ticket to the problems Erik has. Ideally we would have a separate ticket, but since the problems are not described here and the log is attached, so what. Setting to 'minor' unless we also see this some place else. Also, please speak up if you have any idea what the problem might be. It's pretty hard to work on this if you don't see the problem yourself.