#1260: list registered variables when exceeding MoL accumulator limit ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: closed Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: MoL ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
As in {{{ char* retval = CCTK_FullName(VarIndex[0]); for(int i = 1 ; i < numvars ; i++) { char* newstring, *varname; varname = CCTK_FullName(VarIndex[i]); Util_asprintf(&newstring, "%s %s", retval, varname); free(varname); free(retval); retval = newstring; } return retval; }}}
? That would be closest to what the C++ code does (still needs some special logic for the numvars == 0 case). I am not sure if I find this simpler. All of this is lots of discussion about some rather simple code that is not crucial for performance and located in a single self contained function, so I am not terribly excited about rewriting this several times. Whatever works is fine with me :-).