#1769: External libraries: moving towards multiarch library directory structure ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: bmundim | Owner: Type: defect | Status: reopened Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2016_05 Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ExternalLibraries HDF5 Multiarch ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
I don't think of just the fortran code but the whole set of scripts currently on master on the different thorns. They were developed on master, and my question is basically: if these changes were proposed (at the point in time of the last commit) for inclusion in the release, would you review them as "please apply"? If so then, fine, they can stay. If not then they are rejected and should be reverted. This is unfortunately the tension we have in the statements "development happens on master" and "changes to the ET require review", both of which we subscribe to. Note that I am not suggesting at all to abandon the effort, I only want to check carefully whether we find it is in a state that is sufficient for the release.