#2039: Meudon_Bin_NS update ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: knarf | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: reopened Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: parma ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
Please don't do that. At least give us a day to check the trivial changes before you commit them. I agree I also commit without a full review but at least I announce that and give people some days to do review it after all.
* what about the issue that right now there are two checks for the input files existing in the thorn. One that Frank added in patch and one that Roland had added a while ago (svn says 2012-01-26) as a patch to LORENE itself and that Meudon_Bin_NS uses via the try{...}catch{...} construct. Only one should be used I think. Which one I don't really mind. The one in this patch maybe easier to maintain since it does not require a change to LORENE while the change to LORENE is safer since it actually checks the LORENE could open the file rather than Cactus could (though I am not sure how one could work and the other fail) * it would be good to add a comment to the commit message explaining the implications of the failure of the previous Meudon_Bin_NS thorn to handle cases where Gamma!=2 in the atmosphere (that was the case where it could show up, was it?) * how is now handling the case of a hot eos (or generally whether keytemp is set to 0 or 1)?