#2188: running on wheeler fails with error messages from MPI -------------------------+--------------------------------- Reporter: Roland Haas | Owner: Erik Schnetter Type: defect | Status: assigned Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2018_08 Component: SimFactory | Version: development version Keywords: | -------------------------+--------------------------------- Trying to run on wheeler fails with lengthy error messages from MPI even when using a single MPI rank.
I attach a sample error file from the gaussian test in the testsuite.
Wheeler is a private machine at Caltech so if this cannot be fixed I would remove it from the list of machines shown on http://einsteintoolkit.org/testsuite_results/index.php .
Erik since you maintained wheeler's files and the machine files point to an MPI stack in your $HOME, do you want to look into this? Otherwise I can set up a machine setup using the software stack used by SpEC (which sees much more regular use on wheeler) but that will likely not use the same set of modern compilers and other software that your setup uses, or we can remove wheeler from the list of officially supported machines for this release.