#436: NaNs in the AMR boundary closest to Pi symmetry boundary around 10M of evolution ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: bmundim | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by bmundim):
I changed VECTORISE_ALIGNED_ARRAYS to "no" according to Erik's comment below:
"In the light of recent events I would like to point out again that you should not be using the configuration option VECTORISE_ALIGNED_ARRAYS. Some time ago, I accidentally committed (and later undid) a corresponding change to SimFactory. This option enables experimental changes in the Mercurial version of Carpet and is likely to lead to nans or other inconsistencies in your simulations. Please check your configuration options..."
It didn't solve the problem, but I thought to keep it noted after this test. Note that the Carpet hg changeset was still an old one for this test: tip at 3287. I will update the tree for the next tests.