#2551: include RePriMand in the ET
Reporter: Roland Haas Status: open Milestone: ET_2021_11 Version: development version Type: enhancement Priority: major Component:
Comment (by Wolfgang Kastaun):
I have just pushed recent changed to the public repository. Those include:
* minor changes triggered by code review * updated natural constants and option to use own * tex documentation, now pointing to new online location on github pages * minor changes to Roland’s thorn building (no library version in archive name, .tar instead .tar.xz) * Placed copy of EOS file creation Python module in src/utils * fixing build problems of standalone library (not relevant for ET thorn)
The online documentation is now on [https://wokast.github.io/RePrimAnd/index.html%5D(https://wokast.github.io/Re...)
I have checked that ET builds from scratch with a fresh clone of the public repo on my system.
Once we decide to include a given commit (hopefully this one) I will tag it as a release so it gets archived on Zenodo as well, with corresponding DOI. The DOI could then be mentioned in the ET release notes.
-- Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2551/include-reprimand-...