#387: Fortran interface to LoopControl broken in stable Carpet ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Reporter: rhaas | Owner: rhaas Type: defect | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2011_05 Component: Carpet | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
I applied th patch to the stable version. It does not apply cleanly to the Mercurial version (some things are apparently handled differently). I tried to understand what the Hg version of loopcontrol.h does, but do not understand the following lines (numbers are line numbers, the file is loopcontrol.h)
{{{#!C 256: int const lc_di = (di_); \ /*...*/ 291: int const lc_ipos = \ 292: lc_imin + lc_lc.ilsh * (j + lc_lc.jlsh * k); \ 293: int const lc_ioffset = (lc_ipos & - lc_di) - lc_ipos; \ }}}
I am not sure what "(lc_ipos & - lc_di)" does (nor does gcc here seem to accept this construct [with our without -std=c99]). Any help would be welcome.