#1769: External libraries: moving towards multiarch library directory structure ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: bmundim | Owner: Type: defect | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2015_05 Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ExternalLibraries HDF5 Multiarch ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by bmundim):
To be more precise where and how this failure is happening this is the standard output:
{{{ echo ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ echo Preprocessing /path/to/my/thorn/src/file.F90 Preprocessing /path/to/my/thorn/src/file.F90 { if test yes = 'yes'; then echo '#line 1 "'/path/to/my/thorn/src/file.F90'"'; fi; cat /path/to/my/thorn/src/file.F90; } | perl -p -e 's.//.CCTK_AUTOMATICALLY_GENERATED_CONCATENATION_PROTECTION.g' | cpp -traditional -fopenmp -Wall -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include/openmpi" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include/openmpi" -I"/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu" -I"/usr/lib" -I"/path/to/my/thorn/src" -I"/path/to/my/thorn/src/include" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/configs/thc/config-data" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/configs/thc/bindings/include" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/src/include" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/arrangements" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/configs/thc/bindings/Configuration/Thorns" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/configs/thc/bindings/include/mythorn" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include/openmpi" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include/openmpi" -I"/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu" -I"/usr/lib" -I"/path/to/my/thorn/src" -I"/path/to/my/thorn/src/include" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/configs/thc/bindings/include/mythorn" -DFCODE -DF90CODE | perl -p -e 's.CCTK_AUTOMATICALLY_GENERATED_CONCATENATION_PROTECTION.//.g' | perl -p -e 's/__FORTRANFILE__/"file.F90"/g' | perl -s /home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/lib/sbin/f_file_processor.pl -free_format -line_directives=yes -source_file_name=/path/to/my/thorn/src/file.F90 > file.f90 echo Compiling /path/to/my/thorn/src/file.F90 Compiling /path/to/my/thorn/src/file.F90 if test "gfortran" = "none" ; then echo "There is no Fortran 90 compiler available. Aborting." ; exit 1 ; fi ; current_wd=`pwd` ; cd /home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/configs/thc/scratch ; gfortran -g3 -march=native -fcray-pointer -m128bit-long-double -ffixed-line-length-none -fno-range-check -O2 -ffast-math -fopenmp -Wall -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include/openmpi" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include/openmpi" -I"/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu" -I"/usr/lib" -I"/path/to/my/thorn/src" -I"/path/to/my/thorn/src/include" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/configs/thc/config-data" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/configs/thc/bindings/include" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/src/include" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/arrangements" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/configs/thc/bindings/Configuration/Thorns" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/configs/thc/bindings/include/mythorn" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include/openmpi" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include" -I"/usr/lib/openmpi/include/openmpi" -I"/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu" -I"/usr/lib" -I"/path/to/my/thorn/src" -I"/path/to/my/thorn/src/include" -I"/home/bruno/tmp/ET_git_dev/Cactus/configs/thc/bindings/include/mythorn" -c -o $current_wd/file.F90.o $current_wd/file.f90 Warning: Nonexistent include directory "/path/to/my/thorn/src/include" Warning: Nonexistent include directory "/path/to/my/thorn/src/include" /path/to/my/thorn/src/file.F90:2.6:
use hdf5 1 Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'hdf5.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory }}}
If I add -I"/usr/include" immediately before "-c -o $current_wd/file.F90.o $current_wd/file.f90" then the compilation succeeds. Can we at least add this path explicitly and maybe the "/usr/local/include" for this release?