#2148: captcha on trac.einsteintoolkit.org broken --------------------------------------+--------------------------------- Reporter: Roland Haas | Owner: (none) Type: defect | Status: new Priority: blocker | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit website | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: trac catcha --------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Comment (by Roland Haas):
This may be one more reason to do so.
I am not sure if the email conversation between you, I, Erik and Ian was conclusive. It also dealt with more than just moving the ticket system. If we do move we'd have to transfer the tickets which may take week or so to figure out even if someone actually has time to do so (I know I will not have time before July). I don't know how hard it would be to turn off all captchas and see how soon we are swamped by spam.
My current impression based on the email thread is:
* Erik: would move though may want to move/merge the repos as well * Roland: would be ok to move but is against merging repos * Ian: would not want to move and is against merging repos * Steve: rather move than upgrade trac
Erik, Ian, Steve, please update/edit where I misrepresent you.