#233: Unable to complete an ET checkout without SVN network errors --------------------+------------------------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Keywords: | --------------------+------------------------------------------------------- I am running an automated build and test system every night which attempts to check out the Einstein Toolkit thornlist. Every night, I get error messages from at least one thorn of the form:
Checking out module: CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D from repository: http://svn.cactuscode.org/arrangements/CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D/trunk into: ./arrangements svn: REPORT of '/arrangements/CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: connection was closed by server. (http://svn.cactuscode.org)
Typically, three or more thorns will exhibit this problem. All the following repositories have exhibited this problem since 11th January 2011:
CactusArchive/ADM CactusElliptic/EllBase CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D CactusNumerical/Dissipation CactusNumerical/InterpToArray CactusNumerical/RotatingSymmetry180 CactusNumerical/RotatingSymmetry90 EinsteinInitialData/Exact EinsteinInitialData/IDAnalyticBH EinsteinInitialData/TOVSolver EinsteinInitialData/TwoPunctures LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures manifest simfactory
I assume that there is some problem with the SVN server or our network connection to it that is making it so unreliable. Am I the only one?