#1885: support bibtex in thorn documenation files --------------------------+--------------------------------- Reporter: Roland Haas | Owner: (none) Type: enhancement | Status: closed Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: development version Resolution: wontfix | Keywords: --------------------------+---------------------------------
Comment (by Roland Haas):
I kind of agree. I was trying to keep the open tickets down so that searching for open tickets actually finds interesting ones. Also it means that our number of open tickets grows less quickly which is nice.
I do think that the proposed patch is viable but given that no one commented on it, it seems not worthwhile to push for it unless someone else wants this feature as well (in which case they will have to search for it via the search button whether it is open or closed).
I would rather then have people inspect patches that are more vital to me and the ET in general, definitely I do not want this patch to end up with a week long discussion :-)