#1769: External libraries: moving towards multiarch library directory structure ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: bmundim | Owner: Type: defect | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2015_05 Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ExternalLibraries HDF5 Multiarch ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by bmundim):
Doing more tests with the modified patch I submitted to the HDF5 thorn I think it would be safer to revert it for the release and let the HDF5 thorn build the libraries instead on ubuntu. The reason is that I am facing problems to find the hdf5.mod present in the ubuntu system at /usr/include (it doesn't affect ET thorns, but it does for private ones). With the hershel release I had to comment out the line stripping the system include path, but that is not working anymore for the development. If you are ok with that I will revert that patch for HDF5 thorn until I figure out what is going wrong on ubuntu.