#519: Add all ET repositories to TRAC ----------------------------------+----------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Keywords: | ----------------------------------+----------------------------------------- TRAC provides integration with version control systems. It has a list of repositories, and specific changesets and files can be referred to in ticket comments and wiki pages using a convenient syntax. Several ET repositories have been added already. I think this feature is useful, and that the remaining repositories should be added.
It would be nice if the links were easier to type. I propose omitting the arrangement name from the repositories, as all thorn names are probably unique, and avoiding spaces which require extra quoting. We have several repositories in Git and Mercurial. It would be nice to include those as well. I believe that there are TRAC plugins to accomplish this in the same way as for SVN.