#2135: CAPTCHA on docs.einsteintoolkit.org may stop working soon -------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Reporter: Roland Haas | Owner: (none) Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit | Version: development version website | Keywords: Resolution: | docs.einsteintoolkit.org -------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Description changed by Roland Haas:
Old description:
Every once in a while, when I forgot to properly log into the wiki an want to save a page, I am confronted by a CAPTCHA to prove that I am human.
A subset of those CAPTCHAs actually look like that attached screenshot, ie they seem to indicate that the CAPTCHAs may stop working on 2018-03-31 which is rather soon.
[[Image(2018-03-21-092921.png)]]
I am not sure if this can be fixed by a relatively painless update of a plugin or if it will require complete update of the wiki server.
New description:
Every once in a while, when I forgot to properly log into the wiki an want to save a page, I am confronted by a CAPTCHA to prove that I am human.
A subset of those CAPTCHAs actually look like that attached screenshot, ie they seem to indicate that the CAPTCHAs may stop working on 2018-03-31 which is rather soon.
[[Image(2018-03-21T092921.png, 100%)]]
I am not sure if this can be fixed by a relatively painless update of a plugin or if it will require complete update of the wiki server.
--