#458: Improve bboxset efficiency (e.g. for regridding) --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: eschnett Type: enhancement | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Carpet | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
I've read the patch, but it is too intricate for me to say much about. My only comment is a meta-comment, if you like, that the patch would have been less daunting if the pure-formatting changes had been separated out so I could ignore them.
Assuming that this has been tested, that Erik is reasonably confident that it is correct, and that any regridding-related tests (do we have any?) pass, I would say to apply this. The only further review that I could really do would be to run a test BBH simulation with this. Do you think this is necessary, or do you just want to apply it?
Another issue is that we currently have a number of failing tests, which means that seeing additional failures that might come about as a result of this patch might be hard.