#2028: ADMConstraints param.ccl fails to parse ----------------------+----------------------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: task | Status: new Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: development version Keywords: | ----------------------+----------------------------------------------------- arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/ADMConstraints/param.ccl fails to parse with the new parser, giving the error
{{{ CST ERROR IN FILE '/home/ianhin/Cactus/EinsteinToolkitGit/arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/ADMConstraints/param.ccl' ERROR ON LINE 70: string excision_mask_name "The name of the bitfield chosen for excision" { :: "Anything goes" ^ | here FOUND CHARACTER: ':' EXPECTED CHARACTER(S): DOUBLE_QUOTE, 'A' to 'Z', '', '_', 'a' to 'z', '}' Parse Error at /home/ianhin/Cactus/EinsteinToolkitGit/lib/sbin/parameter_parser.pl line 51. main::create_parameter_database('TwoPunctures', '/home/ianhin/Cactus/EinsteinToolkitGit/arrangements/EinsteinI...', 'pciutils', '/home/ianhin/Cactus/EinsteinToolkitGit/arrangements/ExternalL...', 'CoordBase', '/home/ianhin/Cactus/EinsteinToolkitGit/arrangements/CactusBas...', 'ADMConstraints', '/home/ianhin/Cactus/EinsteinToolkitGit/arrangements/EinsteinA...', 'OpenBLAS', ...) called at /home/ianhin/Cactus/EinsteinToolkitGit/lib/sbin/CST line 142 make[1]: *** [/home/ianhin/Cactus/EinsteinToolkitGit/configs/gw150914 /config-data/make.thornlist] Error 255 make: *** [gw150914] Error 2 }}}
I'm pretty sure this violates the description of the allowed values for "parameter values" in http://einsteintoolkit.org/usersguide/UsersGuidech12.html#x17-191000D2.3. I have corrected the param.ccl file. I am mentioning it here in case anyone thinks that the parser should be extended to support this incorrect usage, since it was accepted by the previous version. I don't think that this is worth doing.