#1328: parameter file parser does not use correct value for parameters in equations -----------------------+---------------------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: sbrandt Type: defect | Status: assigned Priority: critical | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Comment (by sbrandt):
The attached patch will actually fix tickets #1290, #1328, and #1324 together.
It contains the fix already attached to #1290, plus another one. Previously, I was maintaining a cache of values set by the parser and using them to get old values rather than ParameterGet. This strategy fails the moment one uses an impl name to set a par value and a thorn name to get it (as in the attached). It was probably a bad idea anyway. In the process of changing this I corrected a variable initialization problem which was the result of Roland's core dump.
A side effect of this fix was my discovery that I'd committed a bad test to the TestPar thorn. TestPar::bool1[3] should evaluate to 0/False.
TestPar::int2[3] = -12*(23%11 + 17) TestPar::bool1[3] = TestPar::int2[3]>0 || -1 >= 10