#387: Fortran interface to LoopControl broken in stable Carpet ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Reporter: rhaas | Owner: rhaas Type: defect | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2011_05 Component: Carpet | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
Aha, I binary "&". I was somehow fixated on "&" being only the address operator. Thank you. Tells me I should not look at unfamiliar code late at night. The error I got was actually caused by me using dots "." instead of commas "," in a statement later on in my test code, sigh.
I created a patch for the Mercurial version and attached to this ticket, since the original patch does not apply. Tested with GRHydro's Con2Prim and the GRHydro_test_tov_ppm_ML testsuite on gcc 4.5 and Intel 11.1 (and the v2 version of the f_file_processors.pl script).
The patch is independent of the first one, it was created by copying the C loopcontrol.h macros and converting each line to the corresponding Fortran code.
Also attached is a patch to add a sanity check (and a non-fatal warning) to CCTK_Startup.