#2176: Test "Binary neutron star" example
Reporter: Roland Haas Status: open Milestone: ET_2021_05 Version: development version Type: task Priority: major Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Comment (by Atul Kedia):
I reran the test on the Lorentz release version and am getting an error after certain time steps.
Traceback (most recent call last): File "./simfactory/bin/../lib/sim.py", line 149, in <module> main() File "./simfactory/bin/../lib/sim.py", line 145, in main CommandDispatch() File "./simfactory/bin/../lib/sim.py", line 107, in CommandDispatch module.main() File "/afs/crc.nd.edu/user/a/akedia/etk_lorentz/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/sim-manage.py", line 398, in main CommandDispatch() File "/afs/crc.nd.edu/user/a/akedia/etk_lorentz/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/sim-manage.py", line 377, in CommandDispatch exec("command_%s()" % command) File "<string>", line 1, in <module> File "/afs/crc.nd.edu/user/a/akedia/etk_lorentz/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/sim-manage.py", line 185, in command_create_run command_run() File "/afs/crc.nd.edu/user/a/akedia/etk_lorentz/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/sim-manage.py", line 222, in command_run restart.userRun(simulationName) File "/afs/crc.nd.edu/user/a/akedia/etk_lorentz/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/simrestart.py", line 1014, in userRun errfh.write(err_txt) IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error
The two times I ran the test on Lorentz gave the same error although at different timesteps (t = 460 and t = 920)
I last tested the simulation on 17/May based on the master branch of ET and the run looked good then.
I think this is an issue on my machine’s end and I have some ideas for fixing it, and will be trying them until I post here again.
-- Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2176/test-binary-neutro...