#1124: 'make tags' doesn't properly handle symlinks -------------------------------------------+-------------------------------- Reporter: Matt Kinsey <kins@…> | Type: defect Status: new | Priority: minor Milestone: Cactus_4.1.0 | Component: Cactus Version: Cactus_4.0.0 | Keywords: -------------------------------------------+-------------------------------- When generating ctags for the cactus tree, 'make tags' currently ignores all symlinks. This results in a large number of thorns in my cactus tree not getting tagged because GetComponents put them in CACTUS_ROOT/repos and linked to them.
I'm not sure if this is intended but I have a feeling it isn't...
This fixes the problem, but I've only tested it on my checkout:
{{{ matt@krang:~/maya/Cactus$ diff Makefile.backup Makefile 312c312 < find src arrangements ( \ ---
find -L src arrangements \( \
317c317 < # find src arrangements ( -name '*.[cChF]' -o -name '*.F77' -o -name '*.cc') \ ---
# find -L src arrangements ( -name '*.[cChF]' -o -name '*.F77' -o
-name '*.cc') \ 327c327 < find src arrangements ( \ ---
find -L src arrangements \( \
}}}