#273: GetComponents: -p option triggers scalar leaks ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Reporter: bmundim | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Keywords: scalar leak | ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Hi,
when using the parallel option, -p, GetComponents, or, better, perl indicates scalar leaks:
Scalars leaked: 1 etc...
Thanks, Bruno.
#273: GetComponents: -p option triggers scalar leaks ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: bmundim | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: accepted Priority: major | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: scalar leak ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by eric9):
* status: new => accepted
Comment:
Bruno, I'm having trouble recreating this issue. I've tried checking out and updating ET using parallel mode, and haven't seen any scalar leaks. Can you post the exact command you use to run !GetComponents and the thorn list you're using? A log would be nice too.
#273: GetComponents: -p option triggers scalar leaks ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: bmundim | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: accepted Priority: major | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: scalar leak ----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
Comment (by bmundim):
Replying to [comment:1 eric9]:
Bruno, I'm having trouble recreating this issue. I've tried checking out
and updating ET using parallel mode, and haven't seen any scalar leaks. Can you post the exact command you use to run !GetComponents and the thorn list you're using? A log would be nice too.
I executed ./GetComponents -u -a -v -p --noshallow thorn.th, but you are right regarding reproducing this problem with einsteintoolkit.th. I couldn't either!
#273: GetComponents: -p option triggers scalar leaks ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: bmundim | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: worksforme | Keywords: scalar leak ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by eric9):
* status: accepted => closed * resolution: => worksforme
Comment:
Bruno says he is no longer experiencing this issue, so we'll close it for now.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org