#345: Quickly show "my tickets" ----------------------------------+----------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Keywords: | ----------------------------------+----------------------------------------- It would be useful to be able to show, from a link on the main page, for the currently logged in user, a list of tickets which I am interested in. These tickets would be those for which I am the owner or reporter, or I have commented on or am in the CC field of. A bookmark in my web browser to a custom query addresses most of these, but I can't see how to include those tickets that I have commented on but am not the owner or reporter of.
#345: Quickly show "my tickets" -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: closed Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Resolution: wontfix | Keywords: -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => wontfix
Comment:
I don't think the current version of trac supports that, and we would have to hack trac to include this. You might file this request for the trac project itself, I don't think we will actually change the trac software in this way.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org