#866: Add I/O timers to Cactus flesh -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: Keywords: | -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Add timers for each I/O method in the flesh.
#866: Add I/O timers to Cactus flesh --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Changes (by eschnett):
* status: new => review
#866: Add I/O timers to Cactus flesh --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2012_05 Component: Cactus | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Changes (by eschnett):
* milestone: => ET_2012_05
#866: Add I/O timers to Cactus flesh --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2012_05 Component: Cactus | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
Is it necessary to have these in the flesh, or would the existing Carpet timers be sufficient? These are implemented in OutputGH.cc in Carpet, and have the advantage of being hierarchical. They discriminate between output method.
#866: Add I/O timers to Cactus flesh --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2012_05 Component: Cactus | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Comment (by eschnett):
These I/O timers complement the schedule timers in Cactus. For all practical purposes, OutputGH is a routine scheduled in level mode, but has no timers attached. This patch remedies this.
#866: Add I/O timers to Cactus flesh --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: reviewed_ok Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2012_05 Component: Cactus | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Changes (by hinder):
* status: review => reviewed_ok
Comment:
I'm afraid I don't understand the above comment, but the code looks fine. If it's needed, then please apply.
#866: Add I/O timers to Cactus flesh --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2012_05 Component: Cactus | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Changes (by eschnett):
* status: reviewed_ok => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
Applied.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org