#701: Updates for WeylScal4 ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Keywords: | ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Attached are a series of patches for WeylScal4 which:
* Enable vectorisation * Enable LoopControl * Enable multipatch support * Add support fo calculating invariants
I have tested and been using these quite extensively for the past while. However, in preparing the patches, I had to rebase on top of recent changes so the exact code produced by applying them has not yet been tested.
#701: Updates for WeylScal4 ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
Comment (by eschnett):
Please apply.
#701: Updates for WeylScal4 ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
It wasn't clear if you had tested the final version - do the WeylScal4 test suites still pass for that?
#701: Updates for WeylScal4 ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
Comment (by barry.wardell):
I hadn't yet run the testsuites when I posted the patches, but have now done so (after also regenerating the code) and they still pass. I don't think I currently have commit access to this repository, but will request it and then commit the patches if you approve, excluding 0006 which is no loger necessary after svn revision 89.
#701: Updates for WeylScal4 ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
Comment (by knarf):
Patches 0005 0009 and 0010 could not be applied. They fail. Patch 0006 was not included by request. All other patches are applied now.
#701: Updates for WeylScal4 ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
Comment (by barry.wardell):
Attached are rebased versions of 0005, 0009 and 0010 which apply cleanly. Note that after these patches the code must also be regenerated.
#701: Updates for WeylScal4 ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
Comment (by barry.wardell):
I don't have commit access for this repository, so can someone please commit the three remaining patches and also regenerate the code?
#701: Updates for WeylScal4 ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by eschnett):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
I have committed these patches and regenerated the code.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org