#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Anuj Kankani):
It says I do not have permission to create a pull request?

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Roland Haas):
You can however create a pull request :slight_smile: I’ll add you with write permission after the pull request.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Anuj Kankani):
Ok that’s what I thought I was supposed to do, but I don’t have permissions for the simfactory2 repo so I can’t create a new branch/pull request.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Roland Haas):
They go into the directories “mdb/machines”, “mdb/runscripts”, “mdb/submitscripts” and “mdb/optionlists”. So not one directory per machine but one directory per file type.
The files are actually part of simfactory not the testsuite results. So the pull request would have to be for [https://bitbucket.org/simfactory/simfactory2/](https://bitbucket.org/simfac…
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Anuj Kankani):
I created my own branch in order to submit a pull request, but I didn't see a folder for the cluster files. I have added a folder with the files and submitted the pull request and put you as the reviewer. Hopefully this is ok.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Getting a pull request with the actual files before that would be great though. So that there can be comments on them. There are a number of settings that are not totally obvious and are not used by everyone so them missing may not be obvious right away.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Anuj Kankani):
Thanks! If I understand you correctly, I don’t need to run anything right now, just before the next release \(and since its a first time cluster, before the feature freeze\).
My email is anuj.kankani(a)mail.wvu.edu
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Anuj Kankani):
Do I need to run the full testsuite right now on the current Reimann release, or before the next release?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Anuj Kankani):
I can do it. I can also add Spruce Knob \(the other WVU cluster\). I will try to do it by this weekend and confirm/add the files once I run the test suite.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…