#2549: inlcude FLRWSolver in ET
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: new
Milestone: ET_2022_05
Version: development version
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Pierre Mourier may be able to help with review.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2549/inlcude-flrwsolve…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Roland Haas):
So…, who will serve as maintainer for thornyflat and which files should be included in simfactory?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2485: include complex and real scalar evolution code from Canuda in ET
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: task
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Taishi Ikeda agreed to review the code, Miguel volunteered to be champion.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2485/include-complex-a…
#2485: include complex and real scalar evolution code from Canuda in ET
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: task
Priority: major
Component:
Changes (by Roland Haas):
responsible: [] (was [])
assignee: Miguel Zilhão (was helvi witek)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2485/include-complex-a…
#2621: keep running into nan ,need help
Reporter: Artectek
Status: new
Milestone: ET_2022_05
Version: ET_2022_05
Type: task
Priority: minor
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Hmm, I cannot say I have a good suggestion how to proceed, I am afraid. If this is just around the time that the stars come into contact then it could be a con2prim failure which is very hard to debug, in particular since I do not think that the cold tabulated EOS has been heavily used for binary simulations.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2621/keep-running-into…